Sent using ShareThis
Sent from my iPad
Sent using ShareThis
Sent from my iPad
Job Title: Documentum Consultant
Duration: 6+ months
Experience: 1-3 Years Experience in SharePoint and Documentum Preferred Skills: Documentum 6.7 SharePoint Web Part Development SharePoint integration with Documentum. The Application Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The skills progression identifies responsibilities ranging from basic programming assignments to being able to function in a single discipline to advanced specialty disciplines such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering, legacy evolution, or system infrastructure Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems Education: Education and Experience equally evaluated for relevance
If you believe you’re qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 967-3460.
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
If you have not worked with Artech in the past and would like to know more about our company and what to expect when applying for a job with us, click on our FAQs or Get Started! page for a step-by-step explanation of our hiring process.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 60 Fortune 500 companies coast-to-coast across the US, India, China and Mexico. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, eWeek, Diversity Careers, The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Note: You are receiving this e-mail because your resume was posted to one of the many Internet job sites and is listed as active or you had submitted your resume to us.
Location :– Houston, TX
Duration :– Six Months
> Our Dallas area client is seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract-to-hire position with a fully funded FULL-TIME spot after the contract piece. This position offers competitive compensation and full benefit coverage. If you are interested, please send an updated resume and contact me ASAP at 972-892-9084 >
> Primary Skills:
> Experience within Healthcare Industry
> Project Manager is all encompassing roll managing application development, network infrastructure, and portal based projects. > HIPAA compliance required
> ICD 9-10, EPIC is helpful, but not required
> Engaging personality is paramount and the right candidate can be trained on other skills listed > MS Project, Excel
> Does not need to be technical, but able to understand technology >
> The Project Manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of projects. Including project tracking, project reporting, facilitating project status meetings and supporting the delivery strategy for the overall team. The candidate must possess strong leadership skills because of the challenges inherent in enterprise project delivery. Both technical depth and strong soft skills are necessary to excel in this position. Building and maintaining good relationships with internal customers is key to success >
> Rhett Clare
> Senior Recruiter
> T: 972-892-9084
> F: 972-755-8699
> C: 214-551-1347
More images Grace HopperComputer Scientist Grace Murray Hopper was an American computer scientist and United States Navy Rear Admiral. A pioneer in the field, she was one of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer, and developed … Wikipedia
Born: December 9, 1906, New York City, NY
Died: January 1, 1992, Arlington County, VA
Buried: Arlington National Cemetery, VA
Awards: National Medal of Technology and Innovation
Education: Wardlaw-Hartridge School, Vassar College, Yale University
My name is Carina and I’m an IT recruiter at Mondo, the nation’s premier IT resourcing agency. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major Media, Finance, Retail, and Healthcare companies with top technology talent, and we want you!
There is immediate need for your expertise. One of our clients has an open position, and we think you could be a great fit!
Please review the job description below, and let us know what you think. Is this a role that you are interested in hearing more about?
If so, send us your most up to date resume!
My client in the Auction Industry, has an immediate need for a Network Infrastructure Project Manager
Position: Hardware Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Addison/ Dallas, TX
Initially Upon Joining the Company, your first project will include the below assessment:
The company increasing the content they are pushing to yards that use mobile devices. The Network will need to be able to support mobile devices. Will be working closely with the security and network teams.
They currently have a Cisco Network. How is the current Network configured? What is needed to support users? Who has access to the network and in what capacity? – These are the questions the Network and Security teams need to figure out. They are in the middle of the assessment phase. They have not chosen a new Network. This PM will be part of the assessment and implementation phase. Implementation will be conducted by an outside vendor (TBD).
We are looking for a Project Manager to drive the companys critical projects and programs. This project manager will work with senior business and IT staff to ensure overall coordination and execution of project deliverables and schedules. The Project Manager must have considerable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate a high degree of project ownership and accountability.
Experience within complex infrastructure environments is required. Experience in setting up project management offices(PMO) and portfolio and project management (PPM) processes and solutions is desired.
Management of one or more infrastructure projects and/or programs
Development and management of project timelines and project plans, coordination of multiple projects and
Management of the project through the project lifecycle and its stage gates
Assurance that projects achieve desired business and technical objectives
Leadership of internal project team including both software development, infrastructure, and operational readiness
Coordination and monitoring of systems integrator and external services provider(s) if applicable
Definition of scope and schedule baselines and management of any subsequent change requests
Identification and mitigation of project risks
Coordination and tracking of action items, and dependencies
Program status reporting
Management and tracking of project financials
Establishment of close working relationships with business team , internal infrastructure and applications teams and with outsourcing partner
Minimum 5 years of project management experience in a technology organization or professional services company working on large projects with 15 to 50 team members and diverse stakeholders
Experience working with infrastructure initiatives spanning desktop, server, network, data center, unified
communications and other areas is required. Prior engineer/administrator level experience in one or more area is
desirable, but not required.
Experience working with and managing 3rd party system integrators
Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of stakeholders in a matrixed organization
BA/BS in computer science, business, or technology-related field (or commensurate experience)
Knowledge and experience with the MS Office suite, including MS Project
Experience working with newly established PMO organizations is highly desirable
Experience working with PPM processes and solutions (HP, CA, Daptiv, etc) is desirable
PMI PMP certificate desirable
If qualified and interested, please email your resume to carina.federico
Our client, a leading information technology company providing innovative systems, products, solutions and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide is seeking a Senior Program Manager to work in its Health IT, State Health & Human Services (SHHS) Operating Unit. an organization that serves the IT needs of state and local government.
Seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, software developers, system architects, testers, trainers, and managers to implement an enterprise level system. The qualified applicant will become part of our clients Health IT, State Health & Human Services (SHHS) Operating Unit, an organization that serves the IT needs of state and local governments. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and tracking project progress, reviewing organization project plans, proactively identifying and resolving issues, escalating problems, and facilitating cross-team coordination and work prioritization in support of a statewide human services eligibility and enrollment system that supports Nebrask Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, and TANF public assistance programs.
This individual should possess strong interpersonal skills, must possess solid organization abilities, and must be a motivated, flexible team player. This individual will be responsible for the supervision of multiple staff, including career coaching and performance reviews. The position is located in Lincoln, Nebraska and reports to the DDI Director for the SHHS operating unit. Travel is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop project plans
Manage project schedule and budget
Provide strategic and tactical project management oversight to diverse team
Interface daily with customer and serve as key point of contact
Lead project planning meetings
Communicate project status to various levels of management
Identify project risks and resolve project issues
Prepare milestone and detailed reports
Monitor work assignments
Review project deliverables
Act as the focal point for the project level discussions and decisions
Oversee Program Management Office (PMO) activities
Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Must have at least ten (10) years management experience, with a minimum of five (5) years experience as a Program Manager for software development or systems integration programs
Experience with design, development and implementation of complex software systems as a Program Manager with 50-80 staff
Must possess knowledge of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
Must have experience managing firm-fixed price contracts using earned-value project management methodology
Must possess experience coordinating the activities of multiple teams
Must possess ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
Must be effective in customer relations; expectation management; building coalitions with customers, government support staff, and other contractors; and negotiations
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other formal project management professional organization certification
Knowledge of health and human services eligibility and enrollment systems, including specific knowledge of Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, or TANF programs
Experience providing project management oversight of statewide enterprise system implementation projects
I can be reached at rmcclure. You can also visit our website, www.tcml.com. It will help you learn more about us.
The Computer Merchant, Ltd. (TCM)
95 Longwater Circle
Who is The Computer Merchant, LTD?
For over three decades, The Computer Merchant, Ltd., (TCM), has earned national recognition as an Information Technology & Software Engineering staffing and solutions provider. TCM specializes in Enterprise Technology contract assignments, direct-hire, project teams, SOW project solutions and manages service programs. TCM’s clients are represented by Technologists like you who we have place over the years with Fortune 500, mid-to-small/medium sized business, as well as DOD, Federal, State and Local government clients. TCM’s maturity in the staffing industry has enabled TCM to offer our contractors a wide range of employment opportunities nationally, regionally and locally throughout the United States. TCM is continuously recognized for successfully recruiting and delivering quality and value to the Technologists that we place with our customers. Our ability to service the consultants and clients that we work with is powered by our centralized technical recruiting and sales organization, coupled with our ability to recruit candidates from our extensive database of technical professionals. TCM’s mission is to be recognized as a leader in our industry, deliver outstanding services to the technical professionals and customers that we serve, and be viewed as partners to our consultants and clients.
Genuent is hiring an Project Manager/Operations Manager with a consulting and marketing background on a direct hire (permanent) opportunity for our direct client in Dallas, TX area. Are you or is anyone your know currently lookinor new opportunities? Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with hourly rate requirements to Casey Judkins at cjudkins or please call 972-325-7771.
Our client, a specialty consulting firm with over 40 years experience, partners with leading companies in the insurance, healthcare and banking industries to provide strategy, operational and technology consulting services. They are looking to add a new role that will oversee Marketing and Operations. They are peer advisors to senior leaders adept at developing the strategy and implementing the solution. This player/coach role will be an integral part of the organization. Here is more about the role:
The Marketing and Operations Manager is responsible for conducting and/or managing a variety of projects in the areas of marketing, sales support, recruiting, administration, and general firm operations. You will be accountable for bringing project management discipline, planning, coordination, and execution capacity to selected corporate- and practice-related projects. This is a broad reaching role that will focus on Operations, Marketing, Recruiting and Sales Support and will grow as needed in line with the needs of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – GENERAL OPERATIONS
- Plan, manage, and conduct key projects and programs as identified by the executive team
- Develop project charters including description, objectives, success measures, dependencies, and required resources.
- Lead and manage resources to deliver desired outcomes on schedule. These include internal consulting staff, administrative and IT staff, outside contractors, and internal subject-matter experts
- Provide critical thinking / judgment on quality and suitability of content being developed by internal and external resources.
- Participates as member of the organizatio management team contributing to the development of strategies and business goals
- Review, evaluate and prepare period performance reports of own staff.
- Participates in building annual marketing plan and monthly calendars in conjunction with the Sales and Product Development teams.
- Participate in developing Tradeshow calendar including collateral and marketing plans to support them.
- Run point on collateral, swag, messaging, signage, promotions
- Ensure that company brand is infused in relevant ways into events onsite and offsite
- Manage agency and vendor relationships keeping in mind that much of the work will be
- Account lead and management with creative agency and suppliers for design aspects
- Campaign tracking for efficiency and impact (metrics and success indicators dashboard)
- Help lead the development of print and online communications including the creation of a Quarterly Newsletter that reaches key executives in our client industry
- Update or create content for print or online collateral to support outreach of initiatives
- Gather input from various key resources in the organization on content and execute on deliverables
- Through SEO efforts, drive qualified organic traffic through page optimization and content editing, blog writing, including call-to-action statements, headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, and active keyword research
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports and recommendations to senior management for all marketing efforts.
- Seek out new social media properties through research and monitoring other management consulting and competitor activities; Partner with cross-functional internal teams to optimize social media response and customer engagement strategies
- Lead initiative to identify how Consultant and Applicant Tracking will be handled including selection of the tool
- Lead talent community strategy and maximize effectiveness of CRM software
- Stay ahead of trends in recruiting marketing and continuously evaluate which new processes/programs are appropriate to use
- Oversee the Team Member Referral Program and maximize referrals through comprehensive internal and external marketing
- Design and development job postings and descriptions to make them as candidate-focused and attractive as possible
- Manage and continuously improve overall candidate experience
Skills / Working Style:
- Solid project management skills with proven thought leadership in developing concepts, seeing strategic patterns and relationships, and leveraging knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and able to liaise with internal groups such as IT, operations, sales, etc.
- Experienced and effective on administrative, marketing/communications, and sales-oriented projects
- Gets things done accurately, effectively and efficiently and within budget
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing principles, practices, and tactics
- Experience conducting or managing marketing programs
- Experience in either the healthcare or insurance industries a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging entrepreneurial environment wearing several hats.
- Demonstrated aptitude in planning, time management, project management, and budget adherence.
- Any experience as a management consultant or in the delivery side of the consulting business would be a plus.
- Bachelo degree
- Certification in project management a plus
If this opportunity is aligned with your experience and career goals (or if you’re looking for something different), I would love to assist you–let’s schedule a time to talk. If you’re not looking at this time but know someone who might be, feel free to forward this information. We pay referral fees even if you don’t work for us!
Lead Delivery Manager
6860 N Dallas Parkway Suite 150
Plano, TX 75024
My firm Simplion Technologies Inc. is headquartered in California and provides nationwide staffing support to our client.
Job Title: Business Consultant ( in Healthcare Domain)
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Mandatory Skills (MANDATORY)
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
· Should have strong US Healthcare domain hands on IT experience as BA/Domain consultant
· At least 5 years of experience in Health Care Payer domain with excellent understanding of Claims, Membership, Medicare/Medicaid operations, ICD-10
· Should be well versed with the latest changes in the US HC industry (must have detailed knowledge and hands on experience in ICD 10 conversion)
· Understanding of testing methodologies and experience in end to end claims testing
Analytical and Communication skills
· Drive customer in ICD testing related tasks
· Should create strategies and plans for ICD testing
· Coordinate interaction with Business SPOCS of the identified departments of LA Care
· Contribute in creating the test scenarios and test cases for ICD-10 compliance
Recommend best industry approaches to ICD-10 compliance
· Experience in Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment in Healthcare products (QNXT, FACETS etc.)
· Experience with project management
Having knowledge on the Provider industry would be beneficial
Slalom Consulting is hiring Business Consultants! Come join the best local model consulting firm in Dallas. http://linkd.in/Il4Eof
Here is what we’re looking for:
· 3-10 years of consulting experience
· Consulting firm experience is highly preferred
· Demonstrated understanding of BPR (Business Process Reengineering)
· Able to understand the business needs
· In-depth skills in business analysis, project management and business process; strong skills in information, technology and systems development.